25 Vegan Gluten-free Brunch Recipes
The thought of someone cooking me brunch is reason enough to make me want to be a mom. I just love everything about it. Sleeping in as late as you want, drinking alcohol in the middle of the day, gorging on all the best breakfast foods your heart desires. I’m sure this rarely happens once you actually become a mother but in my opinion, it needs to more often. All moms deserve a nice, indulgent break every now and then.
In honor of all of the incredible mothers out there, I put together a collection of what I think are some of the best vegan and gluten-free brunch recipes. All of them are delicious enough to make you or your mom feel extra special, no matter what kind of diet they follow. Whether you’re looking for recipes to make for your mom or want to convince someone to cook brunch for you, you’re sure to find something on this list. Enjoy!
- Sparkling Pomegranate Orange Sangria
- Pineapple Cucumber Lime Spritzers
- Sparkling Turmeric Tonic
- Lemon Ginger Spritzers
- Vegan Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Carrot Cake Waffles
- Orange Cardamom Chia Pudding
- Vegan French Toast with Lavender-Infused Syrup
- Easy Tofu Scramble
- Hoecakes with Blueberry Lemon Compote
- Chickpea Frittata
- Strawberry Almond Ricotta Toast
- Peaches and Cream Baked Oatmeal
- Broccoli Salad
- Creamy Hemp Pesto Pasta Salad
- Chickpea ‘Tuna’ Stuffed Avocados
- Fresh Greek Nachos with Herbed Tahini Sauce
- Roasted Corn Tomato Summer Salad
- Mini Vegan Quinoa Frittatas
- Snap Pea Radish Slaw
- The Best Vegan Kale Caesar Salad
So much goodness in this round up! Now I want some pancakes….and a pineapple spritzer….and maybe a scone!
haha yup I totally wish someone would cook brunch for me! So many fantastic ideas!