Barbecue Baked Tempeh
The absolute best way to prepare tempeh. Even tempeh haters will love it!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 ounces tempeh cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini sliced in half lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 2 bell peppers cored and diced into 1-inch squares
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms quartered
- 1 red onion diced into 1-inch squares
- 2 corn on the cob
- high heat cooking spray/oil
- 8 ounces barbecue sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the diced tempeh and vegetables on top. Lightly coat everything with high heat oil then bake for 10 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven. Using tongs, transfer tempeh to a medium size bowl. Pour 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce on top then stir until evenly coated.
Place the tempeh back on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm with remaining BBQ sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 1162mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 2270IU | Vitamin C: 99mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 3mg