White Bean Lettuce Wraps
Just 10 ingredients and 15 minutes to make this light and refreshing summer meal!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 15-ounce can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 avocado diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine or butter lettuce for serving
In a large bowl, combine the drained and rinsed white beans, roasted red peppers, chopped parsley and artichoke hearts. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic powder then stir to combine.
To the bowl, add the avocado and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, to taste. Serve filling in lettuce wraps and enjoy!
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 688mg | Potassium: 709mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 14810IU | Vitamin C: 47.6mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2.7mg