Summer Vegetable Hummus Quesadillas
Made with zucchini, corn, and bell pepper, these quesadillas are the perfect quick and easy summer meal!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper cored and finely chopped
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 1 cup sundried tomato hummus
- ½ cup crumbled vegan feta
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 2 tablespoons fresh
- 4 large tortillas
In a large skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, zucchini, bell pepper and corn. Cook until vegetables are softened, stirring intermittenly, for about 7-10 minutes.
On the inside of each tortilla, spread 1/4 cup of the sundried tomato hummus. Top two of them with cooked vegetables then sprinkle with feta and basil. Place the inside of the other tortillas on top then transfer back to the skillet to warm on each side until light golden brown. Repeat with the second quesadilla. Slice into triangles, serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 629kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 1453mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 2291IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 428mg | Iron: 7mg