Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Dijon Dressing
Fresh apples and pears served on a bed of crisp lettuce with salted cashews, tart cranberries and a lemon dijon dressing that will keep everyone coming back for more!
For the Lemon Dijon Dressing
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Winter Fruit Salad
- 1 large head romaine lettuce chopped
- ½ cup roasted and salted cashews
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 pear peeled, cored, and sliced
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together ingredients for dressing.
In a large serving bowl, toss together the romaine lettuce, cashews, dried cranberries, apple, and pear. Pour dressing over salad, just before serving, and toss to coat.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 634IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg