Healthy Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
All you need is 8 ingredients to prep this healthy fall-inspired breakfast!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 15-ounce package pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 pastured eggs or 2 flax eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats certified gluten-free for allergies
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×9” baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Add the oats, pumpkin spice, and salt. Top with chopped nuts or raisins, if desired. Stir ingredients until evenly combined. Pour mixture into the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Allow to cool for several minutes then serve warm with a splash of milk or yogurt and enjoy!
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2mg