Snap Pea Radish Slaw
Made with just 8 ingredients, this spring-inspired slaw is simple and refreshing.
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas trimmed and julienned
- 6 ounces radishes trimmed and julienned
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy mayonnaise or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine julienned snap peas and radishes.
In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour dressing into bowl with snap peas and radishes. Stir to combine. Taste test to see if you prefer more salt or would like to add sweetener. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe is best served the day it is made. If you would like to prep ahead you can chop the veggies and whisk together the dressing then store them in separate containers. The radishes may need a bit of water in the container to keep them from drying out. Add the dressing to the veggies an hour or two prior to serving.
Barely adapted from Eating Well.
Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 323mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 38.2mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.4mg