Cucumber Tomato Coleslaw
Servings: 6 people
- 1/2 head medium-size green cabbage cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 head medium-size red cabbage cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large cucumber sliced into matchsticks
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar more to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the sliced cabbage, cucumber and tomato.
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt & pepper. Pour the dressing into the large bowl with the cabbage then stir to combine. Taste test to see if you prefer more vinegar or oil (to dilute the vinegar), or more salt & pepper.
Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 71.9mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1.2mg