Happy Friday!! (It’s actually Thursday evening here on the Pacific coast but I’m pretending it’s Friday already)
Today Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean is hosting her second Pin It Party and I thought it would be fun to join in on the action this time around. Plus, I think we all can appreciate winding down the end of a long week with the wonderful world of Pinterest.
I am always looking for new people to follow so if you would like to start following me then I will be sure to follow you back! Here is the link to my boards: Making Thyme for Health on Pinterest
Without further ado, here a few of my favorite recipes for your potential pinning pleasure:
1. The Seriously Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie: I have made these beautiful babies more times than I can count and they never fail to satisfy me in every way. I use a mix of nutrient-rich quinoa flour along with Earth Balance (instead of butter) so you can feel a teensy bit less guilty about having dessert.
2. White Bean, Kale and Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers: a ridiculously healthy burger that will leave you body nourished and your taste buds satisfied.
3. Black Bean & Quinoa Tostadas with Mango Salsa & Cilantro-Lime Yogurt Sauce: these are like, all of my favorite things mixed together on top of a tostada. Try them, they’re freakin’ amazing.
4. ‘Glow from Within’ Watermelon Juice: refreshing, delicious and full of vitamins that give your skin a gorgeous glow. It is the perfect drink to relax with outside under a shady umbrella this summer.
5. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes: nothing says summertime like strawberry shortcake! These vegan cupcakes are made with rich and fluffy coconut whipped cream.
Okay, enough about food, how about a good laugh?
I love perusing the humor section of Pinterest (here’s a link to funnies I shared in the past) for a good pick-me-up and found a few recently that I thought were worth sharing:
I kind of feel bad for him but can’t help but laugh at how cute he is!
I might be alone in this but the fact that it looks like he’s wearing a mask made me giggle.
Sigh…the story of my life.
Oh my gosh, I’m sorry, I know that one’s mean, but I couldn’t help myself.
That is just wrong…so.horribly.wrong.
And lastly, this one which was a tad too inappropriate for the blog but nonetheless, hilarious.
I hope you were able to get in a good chuckle! Have a great weekend!
What are your plans for the weekend?